AI Product Manager
AI Product Manager (m/f/d) 60-100%
Do you have the ambition, drive, and a ‘get-it-done’ mentality that sets you apart? Are you passionate about transforming complex data science concepts into innovative banking products? If so, you will fit right in! Join our young and creative team – where digital banking, artificial intelligence, and cutting-edge technology converges.
Contovista is a forward-thinking company at the forefront of revolutionizing banking experience for the people. Our team is young, open-minded and dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the intersection of finance and technology.
As an AI Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our data-driven banking products. Your responsibilities will encompass identifying opportunities, creating roadmaps, overseeing the development, and implementing products that not only meet market needs but also uphold our unwavering strive for excellence.
You will be passionate about …
- Convert complex data science concepts into tangible product offerings that provide value to our banking clients and their customers.
- Owning product definitions and execution to convert product strategy into requirements and prototypes, based on market opportunities, user pain points, managing product backlogs, user stories, and iterative processes to optimize product development.
- Working closely with clients and end-users to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements and technical specifications.
- Developing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap in collaboration with the team.
- Staying abreast of the latest AI trends and advancements and incorporating them into our product suite.
- Collaborating in a strong and ambitious team with engineers, data scientists, designers, sales, and project managers.
Who you are …
- Proven experience in product management or a similar role, particularly with a focus on AI or software products.
- Strong understanding of AI and data science concepts and their application
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Business (Information Technology), Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Ambitious mindset with a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for innovation and staying ahead of industry trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge in Digital Banking or Open Banking is a plus.
«Note: You will be forwarded to our job application form on: https://finnova.onlyfy.jobs/»